Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh, My

So, yeah. Oh my god. Where the hell have I been? I guess, now, I'm forced to tell you!

Well, it goes a little like this: I switched jobs. Yes, Panera really wasn't working out. I was working the oddest shift (noon until 10). I know. I said earlier that I really like that shift, but it was getting old, really fast. So, I went with a company that offered me a better deal: TD Bank. And, here's my daily schedule: wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to sleep. There's some intermittent changes in there. But, for the most part, it's a lot of working.

Well, I was going to watch some 24 on my Netflix (I'm currently in season 4, on episode 9), but for some reason it's not working. Just popped in Knocked Up, so I'm gone!

C.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment