Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011 Goals

Taking a cue from my sister's blog, I've decided goals for 2011 would be appropriate. I know it's the end of January, but that's just me. I didn't see hers until about 30 seconds ago, so I figured what the hell?

1) Average a blog post a week. For those mathematically dumb, that's 52 posts this year. This makes 2. I'm already behind.
2) Go on 2 trips to somewhere I've never been. I know I stole this from my sister, but I'm saying 2 because 1 is already in the works with Sean, Kameleon, and K. I'm thinking another after June, when this one is.
3) Go a full day without saying "No", even sarcastically. I need to let myself go. I'm thinking on that trip. Go with the flow, I say.
4) Get to Philly once a month. I love the city I live near. A lot. And I don't get down there nearly enough. January is done.
5) Get promoted. Once is 99% definite. I'm gunning for twice.
6) Pay off something. I want to get some sort of debt paid off. Anything would be an accomplishment in my eyes.
7) Make 3 new quality friends. There have been a few quality friends come through my life. I'm glad to have them all. But I have 6 that I would say that are of the best. They all should know who they are. 3 is a good number. And when I say new, I don't mean that I met them this year. It could be someone from my past that fell out of touch.
8) Do something I've always been scared to do. Bungee jumping. Sky diving. Cliff diving. I haven't decided yet, but I definitely want to do something like that this year.

Well, 8's been my number since I was 4, so we'll stop there.

C.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment