Monday, November 25, 2013

Food

I'm in the middle of the 30 quest, which means tonight was the night that I had to make dinner.  It was pretty good.  I slow cooked a bolognese for about 9 hours, from scratch, and had it with pasta.  It came out a bit thicker than I wanted, and could have used a bit more zest, but it was definitely very good.  I would make this again.  It also reminded me that I actually did know how to cook, so it looks like I'm being tasked with cooking every Monday night.  Go me.

I bought another pair of shoes today.  And before you tell me I have a problem, which I don't, I did need to buy these.  They were $200 pair of Steve Madden's listed at $50, and I had a $10 coupon.  I got a really nice pair of shoes for more than 75% off.  I may sound like a woman, but a man needs to have quality shoes so that they can take care of his feet.  These have wooden soles, so I'm hoping they'll last longer than the rubber ones.  I'm still on the lookout for those deer fur soled shoes that I found a few years back.  Those are some shoes that I could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment