Saturday, April 3, 2010

Vacation (And How Much I Need It

Tuesday is fast approaching, and for those who don't know what that means, it's a flight to beautiful southwest Florida to visit my mama. The flight gets to Ft. Myers roughly 10 minutes to noon on that day. So, what's the big deal, other than seeing the person who gave birth to me almost 26 years ago?

It's actually pretty simple: I'm in desperate need of a vacation. I haven't really had a true vacation in YEARS. Sure, I went to Florida last June, but everything was planned. I had to wake up early for things, but for good reason. This time around, I'm going down just to relax. All though, I do have to work at 5 AM on Monday before I leave, and I have at least 8 straight days of work when I get back. But, that's a complaint for another day.

And, I'm out. Krista needs to hang out, so I'm obliging.

C.D.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun bro! You deserve it man! Mine is rapidly approaching as well, April 29th can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete