Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And The DJ Is In Business, Literally!

Good evening, kids!

I just wanted to let you all know that, should Josh pick his phone up tomorrow, my DJ equipment will finally be in my possession. I can start kicking the grooves at a party near you for a small, nominal fee. I can't promise anything but a good time. I take requests. I, however, will need a few weeks notice to pull anything off. If you're having a party, and want to have music but want to have the freedom to roam around your domicile, give me a chance. I promise, again, that I will provide a great time!

So, there's my business plug for the evening/week/month/whatever. I'm sure you'll see a bunch of them.

Anyway, I just received conformation that I'm pretty much going to have off for the wedding I'm going to on May 1st. Boaz, get ready for a wild time. You too, Krista. This is going to be a very interesting trip, as these 2 are 2 of my closest friends, and they will be meeting each other for the first time. And don't think I'm leaving you out, Angie and Clay. I know this is your wedding, but you guys are going to be very busy. You'll just have to hang out with us when you can.

Until next time,

C. D.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready my man! Putting in for my vacation in the morning, shouldn't be a problem at all.

    ReplyDelete