Sunday, March 7, 2010

First Blog (But Not Really)

Hello all.

For those of you who have followed me around the internet since 1998 when I created my first web site, I welcome you back to my game. For those of you who have found me for the first time, I welcome you to an adventure, and this is going to be one whacked out ride. We'll laugh, we'll cry. Hell, we may even get drunk (if you create this into a drinking game, you are my new best friend!).

First things first, I just want to get this out of the way: the reason I'm starting this here is because my website, which was basically just a blog with other pages, was taken from me months ago, and I didn't realize it until this weekend when I tried to update it. So, suck it Microsoft! You can't stop me! Anyway, as for the intent of this page, I'm just writing my thoughts down. Do I want it to be a money generator? That would be nice, but not the intent. Do I want to get famous? Again, that would be nice, but not the intent. No. What I want to do is, as I've stated before, just share my thoughts with the world. There are many people out there that feel the same. Let's see if I can't get a few readers that are those people.

Well, I'm off for now. I should get another update tonight. I'm going to do this when I'm bored, and seeing how my work schedule keeps me off work during the worst times (a.k.a.: weekdays, so I'm bored), you'll be seeing a good number of posts, I hope.

C.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment